SHOCKING!! Apostle Suleman Asks His Church Members To Vote For The Candidate That Will STEAL Their Money [VIDEO] - DANNYS BLOG

YOUR NO 1 ENTERTAINMENT BLOG

Breaking

Breaking News

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 19 February 2019

SHOCKING!! Apostle Suleman Asks His Church Members To Vote For The Candidate That Will STEAL Their Money [VIDEO]

The General-Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has called on his congregants to vote for who will rather “steal” their money than “take off” their neck.
He said:
“When they say Apostle has not been talking, I am not going to be talking spiritual thing from the spirit that’s the truth. Apostle who should I vote for? Are you going to vote for who will kill you?
“Even if you’re deaf, can’t you see? Let anybody be angry, I will say what I want to say. Never vote for anybody that will cut off your neck, I say so, we may consider it, take it to the internet, take it anywhere.
“Listen, we may not have a better option, we may not have a better whatever, but the man that will steal your money is better than the one that will take your life, I have spoken,”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

REPORT THIS AD
REPORT THIS AD